They are all the same size as a credit card, so they can easily fit in your wallet. You can get a deep information about the most visited city landmarks. It is contained in 2 QR codes on their back, this topic will be covered later with pictures.
The frontal designs of the cards are as follows:
The languages currently available are: Spanish, English, French, German, Italian and Portuguese, although they will be available soon in russe and chinese.
The monuments described are the following, all them about the city of Seville:
- Cathedral of Seville, which also includes La Giralda, the Orange Trees Patio and the Sagrario Church.
- Real Alcazar, contains a brief description of every garden, as well as the Mudejar and the Gothic Palaces in detail.
- Gold Tower & Real Maestranza Bullring on a single card, titled as “Guadalquivir” because of the closeness to this river.
- Pilate’s House & De las Dueñas Palace, called as “Interiores” for being especially attractive by their numerous pieces of art and furniture.
- Spain Square & Metropol Parasol, entitled “Free” by being both outdoors and allowing a free visit.
The QR codes are located on the reverse, and as we mentioned they contain the tourist information of such monuments. Below we show an example of how they look like, in this case the Spain Square & Metropol Parasol card in Spanish, both the front and the back of the card: